Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wandsworth, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth, SW18. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wandsworth, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, SW18

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom sixth floor apartment located in Wandsworth boasts bright and airy accommodation, spacious reception room, smart open-plan kitchen, attractive bathroom, private balcony and underground parking. The property also benefits from a 24-hour concierge. Read more.

Osiers Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony, set within a modern riverside development. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Keswick Road, East Putney, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic location close to amenities, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts a recent refurbishment throughout offering a bright and modern accommodation, stylish shower room and fantastic location in Putney. Read more.

Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment offering bright and contemporary living space with 21' reception room, open-plan kitchen and balcony, set within a sought-after waterside development. Read more.

Wimbledon Park Road, Southfields, SW18

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning, one bedroom ground floor flat presents plenty of period charm with cast fireplaces and original wood flooring. The property also offers modern fittings and a pretty private garden. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking riverside development in the heart of Battersea, this superb one bedroom flat is bright and contemporary with neutral décor, attractive wood floors and underground parking. Read more.

Hardwicks Square, Wandsworth, SW18

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious one bedroom flat is well located within central Wandsworth, offering bright and modern accommodation within with private balcony and neutral décor. Read more.

Osiers Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony, set within a modern riverside development. Read more.

Earlsfield Road, Earlsfield, SW18

322.85 per week (1399 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented to a fantastic standard throughout, occupying the ground floor of the old station masters house, this wonderful on bedroom flat offers open-plan living areas and a large bright bedroom. Read more.

Herndon Road, The Tonsleys, SW18

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a charming atmosphere, this superb one bedroom flat is beautifully presented and benefits from well proportioned accommodation and a delightful patio garden. Read more.

Brookwood Road, Southfields, SW18

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a pleasant residential street this excellent one bedroom ground floor flat offers modern living space with a private patio garden. Read more.

John Archer Way, Wandsworth Common, SW18

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat offering modern living space within a well maintained residential development on a peaceful private road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape