Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Common, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Common, SW12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Common, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tantallon Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

775000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located within the fabulous Nightingale Triangle, a popular peaceful residential area, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat is set over the ground and lower ground floors of a handsome period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hendham Road, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ground floor garden flat boasts naturally bright interiors with a beautiful reception room, a smart open-plan kitchen and good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within Balham and situated on the ground and first floors of this popular Art Deco building, a two bedroom split-level flat benefiting from a private entrance and views over the communal garden and pond. Leasehold. Read more.

Trinity Road, Tooting, SW17

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious rooms with stylish d├ęcor, this fabulous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a charming garden, and a large cellar. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Tooting, SW17

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat is in a central location boasting a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen with door to patio, two double bedrooms and a white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzhugh Grove, Wandsworth Common, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a superb standard, a beautifully bright, and unusually spacious two bedroom, fifth floor flat, benefiting from dual-aspect windows, an amazing private balcony, lift access and a verdant outlook. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Law1