Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

659950 - 679950

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Battersea Reach features a superb collection of stunning one bedroom apartments designed to the highest of quality throughout and set within a striking development. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Bridge Road, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully finished one bedroom ground floor flat in a fantastic location opposite Wandsworth Park, featuring its own entrance, a private garden and gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

St. John's Hill, St John's Hill, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure mews this charming one bedroom ground floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Osiers Road, Wandsworth, SW18

495000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Deodar Road, Putney, SW15

480000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated by Wandsworth Park, on one of Putney's premier roads this fantastic one bedroom flat offering bright and modern accommodation with 19' reception room and stylish open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautiful riverside development, this gorgeous one bedroom flat is bright and spacious within offering a private balcony, gym and concierge services and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, Putney, SW18

449950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and stylish accommodation, presented in a great condition throughout, including a large reception room and a beautiful bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palladio Court, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated for amenities in Wandsworth, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers modern and stylish accommodation with a beautiful bright reception room with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom third floor flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout, a fantastic reception room and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

379950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat located moments from amenities in Wandsworth, boasts fantastic contemporary living space with open-plan kitchen and good-sized bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hardwicks Way, Putney, SW18

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom third floor flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout, a fantastic reception room and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth High Street, Wandsworth, SW18

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offering beauifully presented living space with bright reception room, modern open-plan kitchen and terrace, situated in the heart of Wandsworth. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Gary Gary Howorth1