Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 32 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Juniper Drive, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This premium flat is set on the ninth floor within an exclusive expanding development in Battersea has two bedrooms with one en suite, a balcony with views of the River Thames and concierge services. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverside Quarter, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

A superb two bedroom apartment offering exceptionally bright and attractive living space, set within a sought-after riverside development with communal gym, swimming pool and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Tileman House, Putney, SW15

730000 - 960000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Tileman House is a stunning development offering a collection of two bedroom contemporary apartments set in one of London's most enduring villages, Putney. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the outstanding Battersea Reach development these stunning two bedroom apartments offer high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, Southfields, SW18

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This stylish two bedroom Victorian house benefits from spacious accommodation with elegant, contemporary décor, a private garden and a fantastic location. Freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a srtiking riverside development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers cool and contemporary living space with a lovely private balcony overlooking the river. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brand new, stunning, private modern development presents a fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom third floor flat with secure entrance, lift access and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fawe Park Road, Putney, SW15

735000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish split-level maisonette boasts a fantastic finish with two spacious double bedrooms and a modern eat-in kitchen which opens out onto a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eastfields Avenue, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated only moments from the banks of the Thames, this stunning two bedroom flat offers elegant living space with a gorgeous reception room/kitchen full of natural light as well as a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a stunning mansion block and beautifully refurbished throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts a modern interior with a lovely open-plan reception room and benefits from communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Wandsworth Town, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish and beautifully finished two bedroom flat is set within a prestigious development and offers stylish living space with a spacious reception room and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Smugglers Way, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful and light two bedroom riverside apartment located in a smart new development and featuring a charming reception room leading to a balcony with views across communal gardens to the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Square, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Putney, this fantastic two bedroom second floor apartment boasts exceptionally bright and contemporary living space with a large reception room and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking and recently built development in the heart of Wandsworth, overlooking King George's Park, this wonderful two bedroom first floor apartment offers a contemporary and stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully finished two bedroom ground floor apartment offers light and contemporary living space with attractive décor, set within a sought-after development with communal garden, gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Smugglers Way, Wandsworth Town, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a gorgeous riverside development, this lovely two bedroom flat is bright and airy within and offers a large reception room, private balcony and 24-hour concierge service. Leasehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period property, this stunning two bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, boasting gorgeous period features and impeccable décor within. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, West Hill, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and airy throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful development in Putney offering the use of beautiful shared communal gardens, gym and library. Leasehold. Read more.

Carlton Drive, Putney, SW15

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom ground floor flat, set within a beautiful mansion building; offering well presented accommodation with an attractive new kitchen, smart reception room and patio garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Viewfield Road, West Hill, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with a large reception room and a contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from a garage and views over beautiful communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hardwicks Square, Wandsworth, SW18

549950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the amenities of Wandsworth, this large two bedroom fourth floor flat offers modern interiors, well proportioned bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Crealock Street, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom first floor flat features a spacious reception room, a generous master bedroom and access to a shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

York Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Alma Road, The Tonsleys, SW18

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering fantastic location in a sought-after area of Wandsworth, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts stylish living space with 26' reception room, open-plan kitchen and private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Smugglers Way, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful two bedroom flat boasting bright and spacious accommodation, private balcony, en suite shower room and stunning views of the river from the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

St Anns Hill, Wandsworth, SW18

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street, this two bedroom flat is well proportioned within, benefiting from a private garden and excellent location to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Wandsworth Town. Leasehold. Read more.

Turenne Close, Clapham Junction, SW18

459950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Evenwood Close, Putney, SW15

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Morris Gardens, Southfields, SW18

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within a purpose-built block in a fantastic location in Southfields and offering well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Maysoule Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, with large reception room, double bedrooms and great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Garatt Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully bright two bedroom duplex flat is presented in good condition and boasts a lovely eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1