Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Reach, Wandsworth Town, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An impressive three bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space and set within Ascensis Tower, part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development on the banks of the River Thames at Wandsworth Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Pinnacle House, Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Providing North-Westerly facing views over courtyard gardens towards the Thames this tenth floor, three bedroom apartment is set within this exclusive development. Leasehold. Read more.

Deodar Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a beautiful, and highly sought-after, tree-lined street street in the heart of Putney, this striking and architect-designed home offers bright rooms with a real sense of individual character and style. Freehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

1465000 - 1575000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

The dynamic Battersea Reach development offers a fabulous collection of three bedroom apartments each featuring luxurious interiors combined with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally situated moments from Putney, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette is newly refurbished and boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautiful mansion block, this spacious three bedroom flat is well proportioned within offering good-sized double bedrooms, open-plan reception room and fantastic location to both Putney and Wandsworth. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Spencer Park, Spencer Park, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented and arranged over two spacious floors, this three double bedroom property also provides extensive living space and a lovely separate eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Common West Side, Wandsworth Common, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With views towards the green expanse of Wandsworth Common, this fantastic three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and has been completely refurbished in a contemporary-style. Leasehold. Read more.

Huguenot Place, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom first floor flat benefiting from an ideal location moments from the many amenities of Battersea Rise and East Hill, boasting a large reception and beautiful eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Avening Terrace, Southfields, SW18

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1