Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Wandsworth Town, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gavelston Road, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors and boasting a simply stunning refurbishment throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is immaculately presented within offering stylish and modern accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom town house boasts bright and stylish living space with 21' reception room, three bathrooms and 65' garden, set within a fantastic development. Freehold. Read more.

Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops, restaurants and amenities in the heart of Wandsworth Town, this four bedroom flat offers secure, bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rupert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rupert Greig1