Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 31 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wapping, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wapping, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wapping, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Execution Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set in one of Wapping's most prestigious riverside warehouse conversions this exceptional two bedroom duplex penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with stunning period detail and a balcony overlooking the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom riverside flat offers substantial living space with modern d├ęcor, balcony and a superb setting over looking the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptional quality, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts fantastic views from a large reception room and private balcony looking out onto the River Thames. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wapping High Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning riverside warehouse conversion this superb two bedroom flat offers generous and bright interiors and boasts a wonderful reception room, master bedroom with en suite and sauna and lovely balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

St Katharines Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Overlooking the Thames from a private balcony, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a superb bright reception room with space to dine, master bedroom with en suite and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Riverside, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wapping Riverside is a spectacular Thameside warehouse conversion, set to redefine luxury waterfront living.Offering a great selection of two bedroom appartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Peartree Lane, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully located next to Shadwell Basin and arranged over three floors, this fabulous two bedroom detached house offers contemporary interiors with plenty of private outdoor space. Freehold. Read more.

Cobblestone Square, Wapping, E1W

OIEO 1129000

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in the exclusive 21 Wapping Lane development, this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment boasts sleek, contemporary interiors and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Vista Tower, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning modern development boasting concierge, gym and hydropool this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers bright contemporary interiors and two large balconies with spectacular views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

OIEO 1099000

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in the exclusive 21 Wapping Lane development, this spacious two bedroom first floor apartment boasts sleek, contemporary interiors and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Gullivers Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique two bedroom warehouse conversion boasts a mix of contemporary-style with original features, offering an open-plan reception room with adjustable feature lighting, underfloor heating and modern kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Listed Building, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom third floor flat is set within the listed Navy Gunpowder warehouse full of character including original beams and offering two modern bathrooms and contemporary kitchen next to the river. Leasehold. Read more.

The Highway, Limehouse, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful warehouse originally used by the East India Company, this spacious two bedroom duplex apartment is bursting with character. Leasehold. Read more.

845000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a sought-after contemporary development offering communal gym, sauna and cinema, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two private balconies and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Bridewell Place, Wapping, E1W

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a private, gated development moments from the Thames and Wapping station a beautiful two bedroom flat set over two floors providing bright, neutral accommodation with one en suite and open-plan living. Leasehold. Read more.

Cape Yard, Wapping, E1W

785000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a quiet cul-de-sac moments from St Katharine Docks this fantastic two bedroom top-floor flat boasts a superb semi-open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an expansive garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Thomas More Street, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting superb views across the water this stylish two bedroom flat is set within a stunning modern development with private parking and offers a fabulous reception room flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Breezers Court, Wapping, E1W

749950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fashionably located near St Katharine Docks, this two bedroom flat enjoys a generous interior with open-plan entertaining space and is ideally placed for swift access to both Canary Wharf and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Fletcher Street, Tower Hill, E1

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Jardine Road, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fabulous riverside location this exceptional two bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors with a fantastic reception room, lovely private balcony with views of the Thames and large master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Georges Square, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located moments from the Thames, this charming two bedroom, three storey house boasts bright open-plan reception room and a spiral staircase. Freehold. Read more.

Wapping Lane, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure development with a lift, this well appointed two bedroom fourth floor flat provides a substantial living space with a chic interior and convenient location for the City and Docklands. Leasehold. Read more.

Ensign Street, Tower Hill, E1

580000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Highway, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly decorated with comtemporary appeal, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys a location near to popular Wapping and the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Vaughan Way, Wapping, E1W

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cable Street, Wapping, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Modern and spacious two bedroom flat featuring bright and airy rooms, stylish eat-in kitchen, sizeable reception room and south-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, E1

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

CASH BUYERS ONLY. With 60% maximum preserved equity share and with the picturesque setting of St Katharine Docks on the doorstep, this smart two bedroom, first floor flat also features a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Farthing Fields, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built development in the heart of Wapping this spacious two bedroom duplex flat is situated on the eighth floor and offers spectacular views over London while offering bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Sage Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development moments from Shadwell Station this two bedroom flat offers generous living space with two good-sized double bedrooms, well equipped kitchen and bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rachel Rachel Bird1