Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wapping, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wapping, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wapping, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Capital Wharf, Wapping, E1W

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts spacious interiors with bright reception room leading to private balcony overlooking the River Thames, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

St Katharines Way, Wapping, E1W

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking the Thames from a private balcony, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright reception room with space to dine, master bedroom with en suite and concierge. Read more.

New Crane Wharf, Wapping, E1W

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within an imposing gated warehouse conversion with concierge, this two bedroom, two bathroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cinnabar Wharf West, Wapping, E1W

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition and offering stylish contemporary living. The property boasts a fantastic riverside location with fantastic views towards Tower Bridge. Read more.

Reservoir Studios, Limehouse, E1W

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat boasts bright reception room with double-height ceiling and spacious mezzanine-level gallery, two generously sized bedrooms and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy reception room with two private balconies with stunning views overlooking the River Thames. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Shadwell, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers bright contemporary interiors with a stunning open-plan reception room and sleek integrated kitchen. Read more.

Free Trade Wharf, Wapping, E1W

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the first floor of an exceptionally well maintained riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a south-facing patio style garden with stunning views across the River Thames. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1W

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom modern flat is neutrally decorated, well proportioned and presented in good condition throughout as well as benefiting from a porter service. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape