Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wapping, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wapping, E1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wapping, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tower Bridge Wharf, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This superb duplex penthouse offers the finest specification after a complete refurbishment, with unparalleled views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge and a panoramic vista which also includes St Pauls and the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Riverside, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wapping Riverside is a spectacular Thameside warehouse conversion, set to redefine luxury waterfront living. Offering a great selection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Capital Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in an stunning riverside development this impressive three bedroom fifth floor apartment is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts two fantastic balconies with superb views over Tower Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Trafalgar Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning three bedroom apartment boasts a bright double-height reception room with fantastic views across the River Thames to Canary Wharf. Two bedrooms also have great views over Shadwell Basin to The City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prospect Place, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors and boasts open-plan modern reception room/kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms within a popular gated development. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Waterman Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house boasts bright reception room, spacious fitted kitchen, private rear garden and three good-sized bedrooms with views over the Ornamental canal. Freehold. Read more.

Codling Close, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a peaceful residential street moments from the River Thames, this three bedroom maisonette is beautifully presented with generous dining space, three good-sized bedrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Prusom Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to an impeccable standard this stylish three bedroom duplex maisonette boasts bright contemporary interiors with a fabulous open-plan reception room, superb private garden and three large bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Watts Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Wapping, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat has been completed to a high standard and boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Burr Close, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room, lovely private garden, modern eat-in kitchen and large master bedroom ideally located moments from the beautiful St Katherine Docks. Leasehold. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Limehouse, E1

465000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a large reception room leading out to a lovely private garden, well equipped kitchen with space to dine and three good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rachel and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rachel Bird1