Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Waterloo, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Waterloo, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Waterloo, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upper Ground, South Bank, SE1

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This chic two bedroom apartment is set on the twentieth floor of a new luxury development, offering contemporary living space throughout and boasting stunning views over central London. Read more.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom luxury apartment offers a beautiful and contemporary living space throughout, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two en-suites and boasts superb views all over London throughout the flat. Read more.

Forum Magnum Square, Waterloo, SE1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright, south-west-facing two bedroom flat situated in a popular apartment block with a gym and a swimming pool, offering modern living space and situated close to the River Thames. Read more.

Upper Ground, South Bank, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat enjoys a highly desirable location in the heart of London overlooking the Thames, boasting a sizeable wraparound balcony, ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

County Hall, Waterloo, SE1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Desirably positioned on the South Bank, this well proportioned two bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a highly prestigious block just moments from the fantastic facilities of Belvedere Road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape