Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wealdstone, HA3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wealdstone, HA3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wealdstone, HA3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Locket Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Well presented and spacious throughout, this bright semi-detached three bedroom house offers generous living space and an extensive private garden and off-street parking for several cars. Freehold. Read more.

Kenton Lane, Kenton, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this generous three bedroom semi-detached house is presented in good condition and offers an extended living space, well proportioned bedrooms and a patio garden with a self-contained annexe. Freehold. Read more.

Ivanhoe Drive, Harrow, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a large plot, this spacious three bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with a separate kitchen, three double bedrooms, a private garden with a garage and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Lorne Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout and offering modern décor, this welcoming three bedroom semi-detached house also offers two reception rooms, a well kept private garden with a patio area and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Park Crescent, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting bright and spacious interiors presented in good condition, this delightful three bedroom semi-detached house offers good-sized bedrooms, a lovely private garden with a patio area and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Byron Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this delightful three bedroom mid-terrace house benefits from a generous rear extension, good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Adderley Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this charming three bedroom mid-terrace house offers bright and spacious interiors with an extended fitted kitchen, a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Moments from amenities, this charming three bedroom mid-terrace house offers a generous living space with a separate kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms, a private garden and a garage providing off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Peel Road, Wealdstone, HA3

449950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout with spacious interiors, this attractive three bedroom semi-detached cottage further benefits from good-sized bedrooms, a private garden and a convenient location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Byron Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

445000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This attractive fully refurbished three bedroom house boasts high ceilings, modern décor, spacious living, a 43' garden and off-street parking for two cars. Freehold. Read more.

Clewer Crescent, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering fantastic potential to extend and modernise, this charming three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a large private garden, available for cash buyers only. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Carroll1