Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 studio properties for sale in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a stunning new development, this studio flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and south-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the third floor of a stunning new development, this studio flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and south west-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the second floor, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts spacious open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and separate bedroom with east-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This bright and stylish studio flat located on the first floor has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington, and Earls Court station. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This smart studio apartment is set on the ground floor of a secure, traditional red brick mansion building and offers an incredible opportunity to invest with an on-going tenancy (contracted until March 2020). Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Land for sale

This fantastic opportunity to own half of Earls Court Square private gated communal gardens in a sought-after location close to a range of transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cathcart Road, Chelsea, SW10

185000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This spacious garage is situated in a sought-after area in the centre of Chelsea and benefits from proximity to the shops, bars and restaurants of the local area. Freehold. Read more.

Maxwell Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

Positioned in a secure gated off-street location, is a good-sized garage offering sizeable parking for one car or ample storage space situated on a quiet residential street in a great area of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Guy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Guy Evans1