Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 28 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Beaufort Mansions, Chelsea, SW3

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated between King's Road and the River, this magnificent two bedroom flat offers modern living with excellent entertaining space and direct access to the communal gardens. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a bright, bay-fronted reception and a private courtyard in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a popular building with lift, this spacious one bedroom flat offers incredible accommodation close to Fulham Road. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block, this stylish one bedroom property offers bright and comtemporary accommodation with a modern kitchen, beautifully bright bedroom and a smart shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully arranged over the lower ground floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a beautiful reception room, a lovely modern kitchen and a stunning bedroom leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom fourth floor flat enjoys a prestigious address close to the many amenities of South Kensington and features cosy accommodation including a useful galleried study area and roof terrace. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a popular address with access to beautiful communal gardens, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat boasting high ceilings, lots of useful storage space and superb proportions throughout. Read more.

Redcliffe Street, Chelsea, SW10

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated in the desirable borough of Kensington and Chelsea and located on the first floor, offering spacious rooms with high ceilings. Read more.

Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented and superbly located close to the fashionable King's Road this fabulous one bedroom flat is finished to a high-specification and is set within an impressive mansion building. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is arranged on the raised ground floor of a period terrace and features modern fixtures and fittings an an open-plan layout. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space with recently refurbished interiors, this stunning one bedroom apartment benefits from a sought-after location, two private roof terraces and a lift. Read more.

Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and generous one bedroom flat, superbly located in close proximity to both trendy King's Road and the banks of the River Thames, and boasting stylish accommodation with sunny patio. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the amenities of Fulham Road, this modern and spacious one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Lucas House, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Contemporary and stylish, this great one bedroom flat has been finished to the highest of standards and boasts fully integrated kitchen, bright reception room with lovely views and off-street parking. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this attractive residential road, this is a delightful one bedroom flat with its own private entrance, gorgeous wood floors and a fabulous bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Priory Walk, South Kensington, SW10

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming one bedroom flat situated a smart period building and boasting well proportioned accommodation, lots of storage space and a lovely terrace with ample space for alfresco dining. Read more.

First Floor Flat, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom first floor flat with gorgeous windows and a well presented interior, quietly located in this period terrace property in the heart of Earls Court and close to the amenities of South Kensington. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy one bedroom second floor flat offers open-plan living space with a generous bedroom boasting an adjoining dressing room, situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat features a lovely and bright reception room with adjacent semi-open-plan kitchen and benefits from a prestigious address on a quiet and attractive residential street. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat benefits from recently refurbished accommodation with gorgeous wood floors, dual-aspect reception room, stylish fittings, high ceilings and a smart open-plan layout. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and period features, this charming one bedroom ground floor flat is excellently located and offers spacious accommodation with a fantastic eat-in kitchen leading to a bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a balcony, this superb one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and modern accommodation and is set on a sought-after road in the South Kensington area. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is fabulous one bedroom flat featuring bright and airy accommodation with an open-plan layout, modern decór and a superb location for a wide range of restaurants and other amenities. Read more.

Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from local shopping and transport facilities, this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features spacious reception room and modern kitchen. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom first floor flat situated within a period building in popular Chelsea and offering bright and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Epirus Mews, Fulham, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom mews house to rent

Located moments from the wide range of amenities in Fulham Broadway, this charming mews house boasts bright open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Fulham Broadway, Fulham Broadway, SW6

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering compact living space in the heart of Fulham Broadway, great for the shops, bars and public transport links, this converted one bedroom flat features a refurbished kitchen and shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape