Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 31 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of an attractive period building, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat, recently refurbished to offer stylish fittings, neutral décor and access to stunning communal garden. Read more.

Cresswell Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat benefiting from a recent refurbishment, stylish open-plan accommodation and a highly-sought after location. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is located on a sought-after road in Chelsea. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on trendy King's Road, this is a wonderful and light one bedroom flat boasting open-plan living space with direct lift access, beautiful wood floors, lots of storage space and en suite facilities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished one bedroom flat offers a high standard finish, contemporary fixtures and fittings and a bright spacious layout situated on King's Road. Read more.

Lillie Square, Earls Court, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive one bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a brilliant new West Brompton development offering a high-specification finish with a private balcony. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from amenities, this bright and spacious raised ground floor one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room with bay windows, contemporary décor throughout and a lovely extensive rear garden. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom fourth floor flat enjoys a prestigious address close to the many amenities of South Kensington and features cosy accommodation including a useful galleried study area and roof terrace. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This immaculately presented one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic amount of storage with wooden floors and light interiors. The apartment is set on the fourth floor of a handsome red brick mansion block. Read more.

Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented and superbly located close to the fashionable King's Road this fabulous one bedroom flat is finished to a high-specification and is set within an impressive mansion building. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this attractive residential road, this is a delightful one bedroom flat with its own private entrance, gorgeous wood floors and a fabulous bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and contemporary first floor one bedroom flat offering neutral décor throughout and excellent fixtures and fittings including a bright south-west-facing balcony. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully arranged over the lower ground floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a beautiful reception room, a lovely modern kitchen and a stunning bedroom leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

With its own private entrance and gorgeous sunny patio (non demised), this is an amazing one bedroom flat boasting light and airy living space with contemporary styling and superb proportions throughout. Read more.

Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and generous one bedroom flat, superbly located in close proximity to both trendy King's Road and the banks of the River Thames, and boasting stylish accommodation with sunny patio. Read more.

Maynard Close, Fulham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding one bedroom property situated on the first floor and benefiting from a brand new full refurbishment throughout providing stylish accommodation. Read more.

Kempsford Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This quirky and unique one bedroom flat offers an airy atmosphere with a bright modern interior and a superb location close to transport links. Read more.

Lots Road, Chelsea, SW10

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom flat is situated moments from relaxing walks along the River Thames and features well proportioned entertaining space including conservatory dining area. Read more.

Chelsea, Chelsea, SW10

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright one bedroom second floor flat boasts modern and well-presented accommodation located in the sought-after area of South Kensington. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and period features, this charming one bedroom ground floor flat is excellently located and offers spacious accommodation with a fantastic eat-in kitchen leading to a bay-fronted reception room. Read more.

Lots Road, Chelsea, SW10

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat offering modern fittings and fixtures, with spacious and light interior, high standard of décor and a great location close to the amenities and transport links of Chelsea. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat benefits from recently refurbished accommodation with gorgeous wood floors, dual-aspect reception room, stylish fittings, high ceilings and a smart open-plan layout. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern one bedroom flat is in a prime position boasting a superb reception room, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom and balcony. Read more.

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming and well proportioned one bedroom flat features high ceilings, neutral décor and lovely period features throughout coupled with a newly fitted kitchen. Read more.

Lillie Road, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully light and airy one bedroom conversion flat with generously sized rooms including an attractive 17' reception/dining room linked by a breakfast bar to a stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances. Read more.

Seagrave Road, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat offering generous living space, which benefits from a private patio and a great location within close proximity of Earls Court and Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An incredibly bright one bedroom split-level flat benefiting from a spacious reception room incorporating open-plan kitchen, ideally located between Fulham Road and King's Road. Read more.

Anselm Road, Fulham, SW6

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a period terrace conversion, this lovely one bedroom, lower ground floor flat offers a bright conservatory/kitchen, a south-facing garden and close proximity to amenities. Read more.

Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from local shopping and transport facilities, this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features spacious reception room and modern kitchen. Read more.

Epirus Mews, Fulham, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom mews house to rent

Located moments from the wide range of amenities in Fulham Broadway, this charming mews house boasts bright open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

In a fabulous location moments from Fulham Broadway, this fully refurbished one bedroom flat benefits from open-plan accommodation and is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape