Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 16 3 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Elm Park Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

2350 per week (10184 pcm) £14,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

`This impressive double fronted, two bedroom luxury apartment offers an abundance of space with a large reception and generously sized eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms with en suites and boasts a superb location. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

An outstanding three bedroom maisonette boasting a grand, private entrance hall leading to generous living space with impressive high ceilings, en suite facilities, patio and contemporary fittings. Read more.

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1595 per week (6912 pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with a lovely west-facing private terrace. Read more.

Lillie Square, Earls Court, SW6

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a prestigious new development in West Brompton, this luxurious three bedroom apartment boasts an abundance of entertaining space, a private balcony and three double bedrooms. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

1152.69 per week (4995 pcm) £6,917 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A simply delightful three bedroom house quietly tucked away down this charming cobbled street in the heart of South Kensington, boasting bedrooms with French doors to roof terrace, one en suite and private garage. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally set in this striking period building with lift, porter and communal gardens, this stunning three bedroom flat feature generous accommodation with bright and neutral rooms and charming period features. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive three bedroom luxury apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment with wooden floors and high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding and extremely well presented, three bedroom flat featuring a high standard of interior décor, en suite facilities, spacious and bright rooms and a unique roof terrace ideal for summer parties. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely three beroomed flat ofers a smart interior with plenty of storage space, modern fittings and fixtures and a superb location for the shops and amenities on both Fulham and King's Road. Read more.

Damer Terrace, West Brompton, SW10

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat set within a stunning property, situated close to the river Thames and benefiting from a fabulous south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic three bedroom flat refurbished to a high standard, boasting an open-plan kitchen/reception room and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from King's Road, this lovely three bedroom flat situated on the first floor offers bright and spacious interiors, well proportioned rooms, two private balconies and a separate storage shed. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape