Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Dulwich, SE21. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Dulwich, SE21. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Dulwich, SE21 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chestnut Road, Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely property is situated in a converted period building offering ample living space, a large reception room with vast storage within the eaves, lots of natural light and communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill, SE21

299999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Dulwich Wood Avenue, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom third floor flat, boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, well located for the many amenities of Tulse Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1