Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 2 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West End, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wigmore Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within an attractive mansion block, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation with high ceilings and chic interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Phoenix Apartments, Soho, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exquisite two bedroom penthouse apartment is elegantly arranged over the fourth and fifth floors and features beautiful fittings throughout including Philippe Starck bathroom fittings and bathroom furniture. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Macklin Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers a high standard of interior design, ample living space, luxurious bathroom suites, secure underground parking and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehall Court, Westminster, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Whitehall Court is an incredible Victorian mansion block on the Embankment and this superb two bedroom apartment provides a wealth of lateral living space within it. Leasehold. Read more.

Market Place, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This contemporary two bedroom split-level apartment is fantastically located overlooking Oxford Street and benefits from bright, modern d├ęcor, a superb mezzanine-level bedroom and plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

A conveniently located two bedroom flat set moments from London's most popular destinations including Park Lane, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and offering stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within the heart of Mayfair this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings and benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Shorts Gardens, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of desirable Covent Garden this fabulous two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrett Street, Marylebone, W1U

1975000 Recently sold

This contemporary two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering an enviable Central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptional two bedroom luxury apartment is located on the second floor and features high ceilings and a north facing balcony and boasts an exceptional location within Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Court, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Completely renovated throughout this stunning two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Exchange Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes. Leasehold. Read more.

Craven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from Trafalgar Square and the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment is located within a prestigious gated development and boasts contemporary interiors and generous rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

New Oxford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering well proportioned rooms and stylish interiors, this striking two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of an excellent building just moments from the many attractions on offer throughout the West End. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts a desirble location in Covent Garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Villiers Street, Charing Cross, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a desirable location this fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Goodge Street, Marylebone, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a purpose-built residential development, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished and features a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Marshall Street, Soho, W1F

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the fourth floor of a well maintained building, this superb two bedroom flat combines crisp, bright interiors with a high-quality finish and desirable location in the heart of fashionable Soho. Leasehold. Read more.

Vale Royal House, Newport Court, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring ample living space and roof terrace, this contemporary two bedroom flat holds a superb location moments from Covent Garden Market, Soho and Leicester Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Craven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location, close to the entertainment of the West End and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Villiers Street, Charing Cross, WC2N

865000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Giles High Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location in the heart of the West End this spacious two bedroom split-level flat offers bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Martlett Court, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This generous two bedroom flat is located with a superb gated period development and benefits from communal gardens and a fantastic location in the heart of the West End's theatre district. Leasehold. Read more.

Wells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of desirable Fitzrovia this fabulous two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful period building and offers bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Charles and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Charles Cutting1