Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Ham, E15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Ham, E15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Ham, E15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Quadrangle House, Stratford, E15

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located with easy access into Stratford and set on the third floor, this attractive two bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with a modern kitchen and access to the communal gym. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Church Street, Stratford, E15

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This brilliantly sized two bedroom, ground floor apartment is securely set within a modern building, boasting a naturally bright and spacious open-plan living space with a balcony, and also offers off-street parking. Read more.

Paul Street, Stratford, E15

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom apartment is securely set on the first floor, offering an expansive open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchen and a private terrace, the master bedroom offers a en suite shower. Read more.

Leather Gardens, Stratford, E15

317.31 per week (1375 pcm) £1,904 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This brilliant top floor, two bedroom apartment is set within an imposing purpose-built block, offering a spacious reception room, two sizeable double bedrooms and a private balcony overlooking Stratford & Canary Wharf. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape