Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this fantastic refurbished one bedroom flat offers triple height ceilings, solid wood flooring, a brand new bathroom and kitchen,bright reception with bay windows and large bedroom. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor this superb one bedroom apartment offers stylish, elegant interiors combined with generous living space and an excellent location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lithos Road, West Hampstead, NW3

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Providing beautifully presented, bright and stylish accommodation throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat is ideally situated moments from a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape