Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 55 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a gorgeous period development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic kitchen/reception with garden views, en suite master bedroom and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a prime location in popular Hampstead this striking two bedroom flat offers the latest in contemporary interior design and features stunning décor with an impressive kitchen and stylish en suite master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located on Goldhurst Terrace in West Hampstead this well proportioned three bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Freehold. Read more.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

West Hampstead Square, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the tenth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pandora Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings throughout, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright and spacious second floor flat boasting a large reception room flooded with light thanks to an enormous bank of Skylites. Also offering two well proportioned doubles and ample storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

949950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

The Cascades, Hampstead, NW3

920000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Cascades is an outstanding brand new residential development presenting a range of two bedroom apartments, each benefiting from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ulysses Road, West Hampstead, NW6

899950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an amazing brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic split-level two bedroom flat in a stylish period conversion. Boasting high ceilings, ample living space and offered with planning permission granted for a significant extension into the basement. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherriff Road, West Hampstead, NW6

750000 - 850000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

An amazing brand new house conversion boasting a selection of two bedroom flats, boasting contemporary interiors situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on West End Lane. Leasehold. Read more.

Messina Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

805000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of West Hampstead, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with stylish and modern décor, en suite shower room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Holmdale Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellently presented two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, two ample bedrooms that lead to a private garden, modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Westfield, Hampstead, NW3

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a smart development, with porter, gym and swimming pool this spacious two bedroom flat boasts an en suite master bedroom and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a period conversion this outstanding two bedroom first floor flat offers a beautiful bright kitchen/reception room with breakfast bar, and two good sized rooms all decorated beautifully. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Ivery, West Hampstead, NW6

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

730000 - 795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Ivery is a stunning new development featuring a selection two bedroom apartments boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom flat is in excellent condition, featuring an open-plan kitchen/reception room, ample bedrooms, fabulous décor throughout and a lovely conservatory with garden views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and exceptionally spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gorgeous period development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a fabulous kitchen/reception, spacious master bedroom and a further ample bedroom as well as stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, South Hampstead, NW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Heath Place, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and stylish two bedroom ground floor apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and features a spacious reception room with wood flooring and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gorgeous period development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a fabulous kitchen/reception, ample master bedroom with garden views and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a smart two bedroom flat on the first floor, offered with a large and bright reception room and generously proportioned master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadhurst Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat offers a bright open-plan kitchen/reception, two double bedrooms with en suite to the master and a second separate shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom ground floor flat, renovated to an impeccable standard and offers an expansive kitchen/reception room, leading to a lovely garden, ample master bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard and features ample living space with many contemporary and original features as well as a sought-after location in South Hampstead. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Birchington Road, West Hampstead, NW6

640000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

In excellent condition boasting a both light and contemporary interior décor this two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers a superb amount of living space with an exceptionally rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat offers stylish living in the heart of Hampstead with a large reception room with space to dine, bright master bedroom with storage and a modern fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room, two good sized bedrooms, sleek bathroom and modern kitchen close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingdon Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of West Hampstead, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, recently refurbished to a high spec boasts spacious open-plan living with modern décor and high ceilings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor this recently renovated excellently presented two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception/kitchen, two ample bedrooms, sleek bathroom and private terrace close to multiple shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located moments from shops and amenities in Swiss Cottage, a spacious two bedroom flat set in a purpose-built block with lift, featuring a generous reception room with wood floor and good storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

560000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of South Hampstead, this fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat set in a lovely period conversion boasts modern décor with high ceilings and a working fireplace. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to local amenities this excellent ground floor flat offers a spacious reception, fully fitted kitchen with space to dine, modern bathroom and private courtyard leading to a communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harben Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

534950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ash Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor lateral flat boasts a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, expansive private garden and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom first floor flat,renovated to an impeccable standard and offers a bright kitchen/reception room, ample master bedroom with storage, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Brassey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

415000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Belsize Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious kitchen reception, two double bedrooms, stylish shower room close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic purpose-built block this superb two bedroom flat boasts fabulous views from a private balcony with bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1