Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located on a quiet residential road, this fabulous two bedroom detached house boasts spacious living with a huge reception room, eat-in kitchen, a gorgeous conservatory with private rear garden and generous driveway. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering of a high standard of finish throughout with a private garden, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Read more.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room, master bedroom with en suite, one further bathroom, a second good sized bedroom, private terrace and modern kitchen. Read more.

Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully decorated to an impressive standard, this fabulous two bedroom flat features a bright reception room with stunning décor, ample bedrooms and a superb location. Read more.

Gondar Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the heart of West Hampstead this fantastic newly built two bedroom house features a gorgeous kitchen/reception room with bi-fold doors leading to the private garden, sleek bathroom and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure residential block this modern two bedroom flat benefits from wood flooring, two bathrooms and a beautiful private garden. Read more.

Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period mansion block, offering spacious modern interiors throughout with access to communal gardens. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is set within an exclusive private development and offers ample living space with modern décor throughout, while benefiting from direct access to charming communal gardens. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering spacious interiors throughout with period charm, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Read more.

Broadhurst Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of South Hampstead moments from local amenities, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with modern décor throughout. Read more.

Oak Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set over two floors this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers bright and spacious living, an en suite to the master bedroom, private garden, and has been refurbished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Cecil Court, Kilburn, NW6

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor this gorgeous two bedroom apartment has been finished excellently throughout and boasts a bright kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with ample storage and modern bathroom. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on the popular and vibrant Finchley Road moments from the o2 centre and all local amenities, this truly charming two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely two bedroom flat arranged over two floors situated within a period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the West Hampstead area. Read more.

Netherwood Street, West Hampstead, NW6

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat boasts two bright bedrooms, a large modern kitchen, spacious reception and stylish bathroom. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space and a superb location in the heart of West Hampstead. Read more.

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor this spacious two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, separate modern kitchen, good sized bathroom and two ample bedrooms close to local amenities and transport links. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape