Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Hill, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hill, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Hill, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tileman House, Putney, SW15

730000 - 960000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Tileman House is a stunning development offering a collection of two bedroom contemporary apartments set in one of London's most enduring villages, Putney. Leasehold. Read more.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a stunning mansion block and beautifully refurbished throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts a modern interior with a lovely open-plan reception room and benefits from communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully finished two bedroom ground floor apartment offers light and contemporary living space with attractive décor, set within a sought-after development with communal garden, gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period property, this stunning two bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, boasting gorgeous period features and impeccable décor within. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, West Hill, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and airy throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful development in Putney offering the use of beautiful shared communal gardens, gym and library. Leasehold. Read more.

Viewfield Road, West Hill, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with a large reception room and a contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from a garage and views over beautiful communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Heath Lane, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to Putney Heath and situated in a superb purpose-built block, this lovely two bedroom flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with bright interior, spacious reception room and smart kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Gary and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Gary Howorth1