Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gwendwr Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers light and airy living space with high ceilings throughout, and is located within close proximity of Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Avonmore Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom property located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful red brick building in a quiet residential road moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesson Road, West Kensington, W14

525000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the lower ground floor of a lovely period terrace house, a great one bedroom property featuring a split-level private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Charleville Road, Barons Court, W14

525000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of an impressive white stucco fronted building, this charming one bedroom property is presented in very good condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beaumont Avenue, West Kensington, W14

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within an attractive mansion block this charming one bedroom first floor apartment is presented in good condition throughout and features a spacious reception room and good sized bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Guy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Guy Evans1