Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brand new development, this wonderfully smart one bedroom flat offers excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym close within Kensington. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

415.15 per week (1799 pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for local transport links and amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well presented and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Queens Club Gardens, Barons Court, W14

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the famous Queens Tennis Club, this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright accommodation with modern eat-in kitchen spacious entertaining space and set within a beautiful mansion block. Read more.

Barons Court Road, Barons Court, W14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period building, this fabulous one bedroom flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard and offers a south-facing reception room with balcony in an excellent location for Barons Court. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Comeragh Road, Barons Court, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An impressive one bedroom flat with a generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom and good natural light throughout. Read more.

Comeragh Road, Fulham, W14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom first floor flat, offering bright open-plan living space with high ceilings and located within easy reach of Kensington High Street. Read more.

Talgarth Road, Barons Court, W14

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom first floor flat features a large reception room with space to dine and is close to a variety of transport links and amenities. Read more.

Challoner Crescent, West Kensington, W14

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Tucked away at the end of a residential cul-de-sac in West Kensington, this charming one bedroom conversion flat features a fantastic bay-fronted reception room with high ceiling, modern kitchen and a shared garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Castletown Road, Barons Court, W14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering well presented accommodation throughout this wonderful one bedroom second floor flat benefits from a bright living area with a semi-open plan kitchen and a convenient location close to amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape