Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

415.15 per week (1799 pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for local transport links and amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well presented and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Barons Court Road, Barons Court, W14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period building, this fabulous one bedroom flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard and offers a south-facing reception room with balcony in an excellent location for Barons Court. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Comeragh Road, Barons Court, W14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An impressive one bedroom flat with a generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom and good natural light throughout. Read more.

Comeragh Road, Fulham, W14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom first floor flat, offering bright open-plan living space with high ceilings and located within easy reach of Kensington High Street. Read more.

Castletown Road, Barons Court, W14

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering well presented accommodation throughout this wonderful one bedroom second floor flat benefits from a bright living area with a semi-open plan kitchen and a convenient location close to amenities. Read more.

North End Road, West Kensington, W14

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful one bedroom, first floor flat situated in a period building in a popular area of West Kensington, offering bright and airy interiors with neutral d├ęcor. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape