Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gunterstone Road, West Kensington, W14

1395000 Recently sold

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a beautiful period property this stunning, fully refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a professionally designed interior, Poggenphol kitchen, master suite with mezzanine study and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful three bedroom flat offers spacious and contemporary accommodation, situated on the raised ground floor of a charming period conversion just moments from Kensington High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fitzjames Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the ground floor of an imposing mansion block moments from Kensington High Street, this excellent three bedroom apartment features a generous reception room and eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Rugby Mansions, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive three bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a kitchen with space to dine and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Club Gardens, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious three bedroom first floor flat presented in excellent condition is located in a prestigious period development moments from Queens Tennis Club. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vernon Street, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A smart three bedroom flat located on a residential road in West Kensington, offering very stylish living space over three floors with dark wood floors and high-specification kitchen and bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Talgarth Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from amenities and transport links, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts a ample sized master bedroom, lovely kitchen and is set in an imposing red brick mansion block. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Guy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Guy Evans1