Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rugby Mansions, West Kensington, W14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive three bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a kitchen with space to dine and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Gliddon Road, West Kensington, W14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a sought-after development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and first come first serve off-street parking. Read more.

Gliddon Road, West Kensington, W14

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring bright and stylish interiors this superb three bedroom apartment boasts a lovely reception room with a fantastic private balcony, generous double bedrooms and an excellent modern kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape