Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kensington, W14. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in West Kensington, W14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Addison Bridge Place, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Rarely available to market, this beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house is set across four floors and boasts two large reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a private patio garden and a double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Fitzgeorge Avenue, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

A simply fantastic four bedroom penthouse flat offering bright and spacious living and entertaining accommodation, with high ceilings and beautiful interior d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Charleville Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A superb, bright and spacious four bedroom split-level, top floor flat offering excellent entertaining space with well proportioned rooms, two bathroom and an excellent location for local facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1