Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Sutton, SM1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Sutton, SM1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Sutton, SM1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vicarage Road, Sutton, SM1

409950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Old Inn House, Sutton, SM1

320000 - 375000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Old Inn House is a brand new office converted development, situated in the heart of Sutton and offering 25 fantastic two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Sutton, SM1

370000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brand new two bedroom third floor apartment, is being finished to the highest standard and includes open-plan accommodation, double glazing and sleek bathroom fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

The Old Gas Works, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom seventh floor apartment, set within a brand new development and currently being completed to a high standard, boasting bright open-plan accommodation and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Gas Works, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ninth floor apartment, set within a brand new development and currently being completed to a high standard, boasting bright open-plan accommodation and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Sutton, SM1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Old Gas Works, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the redeveloped Old Gas Works this contemporary two bedroom flat has been well designed throughout to offer open-plan living space with stylish d├ęcor. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Road, Sutton, SM1

315000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This marvellous two bedroom second floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room, eat-in kitchen and double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. William William Campbell1