Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Twyford, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Twyford, NW10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Twyford, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coral House, Ealing, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment benefits from a range of contemporary features and includes two off-street parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Agate Close, Park Royal, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a spacious reception room with fully fitted kitchen, this well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat offers a master bedroom with an en suite and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Trentham Court, North Acton, W3

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Luma Apartments, Park Royal, NW10

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Set within a secure block with a lift, this modern two bedroom first floor flat benefits from stylish and spacious interiors, a large private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Investment purchase ideally for cash buyers, Offering easy access to transport links and boasts bright and spacious interiors with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Jas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Jas Dhaliwal1