Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westbourne Green, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Green, W11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westbourne Green, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warwick Crescent, Little Venice, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an enviable location along the canal-side of Little Venice, this bright one bedroom flat features well proportioned living space, a private garden terrace and direct access to a large communal garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive modern development with gym acccess and a porter, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an exceptionally spacious reception room with wood floors and a generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

Nuffield Lodge, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a wonderful location on the side of the Grand Union Canal, this impressive one bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, well presented living space found well located close to local shops. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape