Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westbourne Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Talbot Road, Westbourne Grove, W11

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a bright open-plan reception room and a large roof terrace. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Notting Hill, W11

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat is boasting an exquisite reception room, lovely modern kitchen and is enviably located close to Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Read more.

Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill Gate, W11

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated moments from the world famous Portobello Road, this bright one bedroom first floor flat boasts a beautiful open-plan reception room and a spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Monmouth Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this stylish one bedroom lower ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation and a garden. Read more.

Leinster Square, Bayswater, W2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from access to stunning communal garden via private patio, this superb one bedroom flat offers high ceilings and a contemporary d├ęcor throughout in this refurbished period conversion. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright and neutrally decorated interior, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably located for the many pavement lined cafes and amenities along Westbourne Grove. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Well presented throughout this stunning, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is arranged on the second floor and benefits from a contemporary finish in a great location for Westbourne Grove. Read more.

Notting Hill, Westbourne Grove, W11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright living area, this attractive flat is situated in the heart of Notting Hill, benefiting from a close proximity to the wide open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

St Stephen's Gardens, Bayswater, W2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern one bedroom conversion flat offers well proportioned living space with dining area in the reception room and wood floors throughout. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Portobello, W11

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent layout, this fantastic one bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block, situated amongst the fashionable Portobello Road. Read more.

Dorchester House, Westbourne Grove, W11

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard this exquisite one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious open-plan reception room, gorgeous modern kitchen and lovely bedroom. Read more.

Colville Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic Notting Hill location close to the fashionable cafes, shops and restaurants of Portobello Road, this amazing one bedroom flat also benefits from lift access. Read more.

Westbourne Grove Terrace, Westbourne Grove, W2

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape