Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

5995000 - 8750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

Leinster Square offers a unique collection of three bedroom impressive houses located in a prestigious, middle of the square location. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Leinster Square offers a premium selection of three bedroom luxury townhouses all boasting fantastic entertaining space with a private balcony and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated on a leafy road in Bayswater, this beautiful, three bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and attractive reception room, and it's own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellington Close, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant three bedroom three floored mews house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, three good sized bedrooms all with en suite and a ideal location. Freehold. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Queensway, this bright and spacious three bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, lovely extension and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Durham Terrace, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering ample storage space, a larger-than-average reception room, eat-in kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms this three bedroom third floor flat is ideally situated on a beautiful quiet tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Ralph Court, Queensway, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and expansive three bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and is set in a stunning period mansion block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

An excellent three bedroom flat found in Notting Hill boasting good sized rooms throughout with all local amenities easily accessible nearby. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1