Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Park, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Park, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Park, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Aldridge Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

949950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and lovely bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Leamington Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright one bedroom first floor flat offering generous accommodation with a large open-plan reception room with kitchen and modern bathroom in a desirable location near Ladbroke Grove. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned just of Portobello Road, this exceptionally spacious one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Uniquely arranged on the third floor, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts a open-plan reception room with separate dining space, lovely modern kitchen and a fantastic private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Portobello Road this delightful, Light and airy one bedroom flat boasts a fantastic reception room with French doors and spacious bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

The Harland is a stunning boutique development featuring a unique collection of luxury one bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout and access to private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Westbourne Park, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A modern, well proportioned one bedroom flat presented in good condition with laminate wood floors and neutral d├ęcor enjoying a prime location moments from all the attractions of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1