Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westminster, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westminster, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Westminster, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located on the second floor and benefits from high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brilliant Harrods development, this modern and stylish one bedroom apartment offers outstanding accommodation with high-specification feature lights and wooden floors. Read more.

Howick Place, Westminster, SW1P

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and beautifully presented interiors in central Westminster, this stunning one bedroom flat further boasts a private balcony and a perfect entertaining space. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Westminster, SW1P

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a secure block, this spacious one bedroom flat boasts a brilliant open-plan reception room, a private patio and a superb location close to Westminster. Read more.

Catherine Place, St James's, SW1E

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a popular block in St James's Park, this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a smart reception. Read more.

Ambrosden Avenue, Westminster, SW1P

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located close to the vast amenities of Victoria, this lovely lower ground floor one bedroom flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room and kitchen and gorgeous bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Astral House, Regency Place, Westminster, SW1P

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This immaculately presented fourth floor one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a private balcony and flexible study area close to Westminster and Victoria. Read more.

Rochester Row, Westminster, SW1P

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor, this bright and smart one bedroom apartment is accessed via lift and offers ample storage and a superb location close to Victoria and Westminster. Read more.

Cureton Street, Westminster, SW1P

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development in the heart of Pimlico, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in an excellent location. Read more.

Emery Hill Street, Westminster, SW1P

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Westminster within a stunning red brick mansion block, this delightful one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

Millbank, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented one bedroom flat is situated close to London's River Thames and boasts a fantastic communal garden all served by a communal porter. Read more.

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a quiet Westminster location close to the many amenities of Victoria, this fabulous one bedroom flat offers good-sized living space with an eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Bloomburg Street, Westminster, SW1V

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this impressive one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a fitted kitchen and easy access to Pimlico Underground Station. Read more.

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location in desirable area of Westminster, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape