Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 28 2 bedroom properties for sale in Westminster, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westminster, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Westminster, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

2700000 - 3550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of two residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk, Pimlico, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This unique two bedroom flat is located on the eighth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk West, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom flat boasting stunning views to the east over the River Thames, an open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with a delightful private balcony and two generously-sized double bedrooms with en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehall Court, Westminster, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Whitehall Court is an incredible Victorian mansion block on the Embankment and this superb two bedroom apartment provides a wealth of lateral living space within it. Leasehold. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish and luxurious two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from a unique terrace and premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Douglas House, Pimlico, SW1P

1475000 - 1995000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Douglas House, a modern and stylish redevelopment of an old warehouse, offering three contemporary two bedroom flats in a lovely, quiet location while retaining fantastic access to the city's historical sites. Leasehold. Read more.

Artillery Mansions, Westminster, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This rare, and luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a prestigious red brick mansion building and boasts an impressive, bay-fronted reception and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Greycoat Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is ideally set on the first floor with a private balcony and has been recently refurbished to an exacting standard with high-specification fixtures and underfloor heating. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the eighth floor served by 2 lifts and offers well presented interiors with two Juliet balconies. This sought-after, quiet building is served by 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, St James's Park, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably situated moments from Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors with modern fixtures and views over Buckingham Palace Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Cleland House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish and luxurious two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a prestigious St James's Park building (with lift and porter) this exquisite two bedroom apartment boasts high end fixtures and fittings and offers a superb location close to Buckingham Palace. Leasehold. Read more.

Rochester Row, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the first floor of a brilliant block in Westminster, this delightful two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with excellent access to Westminster Village and Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Craven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from Trafalgar Square and the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment is located within a prestigious gated development and boasts contemporary interiors and generous rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the lower ground and ground floor, this immaculate two bedroom split-level apartment offers luxurious accommodation in the heart of Westminster. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Street, Victoria, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the second floor of a popular building (with lift and concierge)in the heart of Victoria, this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception with balcony and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Monck Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts spacious interiors with two bathrooms, a private balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

1150000 - 1295000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Offering a sublime selection of two bedroom luxury apartments each finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Thirleby Road, Victoria, SW1P

1285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Causton Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exceptionally light two bedroom apartment offers wonderful accommodation with a designer bathroom and extensive lateral space. The apartment is ideally located along Vauxhall Bridge Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Pimlico, SW1P

1195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Thirleby Road, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This ground floor two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with stylish contemporary d├ęcor and a highly sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a portered building in Westminster, this spacious two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts a private balcony overlooking Vincent Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish and contemporary throughout, this fantastic two bedroom apartment also offers use of the great communal areas including gardens, a gym and a sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the raised ground floor, this bright two bedroom flat boasts generously sized reception and master bedroom with en suite. The property is ideally located just a moments walk from Westminster Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and neutrally decorated interiors with ample living and entertaining space, this desirable two bedroom flat with an underground car parking space is ideally located just off Vincent Square. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1