Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties to rent in Westminster, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westminster, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Westminster, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Northumberland Avenue, Charing Cross, WC2N

4500 per week (19500 pcm) £27,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This exquisite three bedroom apartment has been presented to an exceptional standard throughout and is enviably located moments from The Strand. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Riverwalk, Westminster, SW1P

4000 per week (17334 pcm) £24,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique three bedroom flat is located on the thirteenth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Read more.

Riverwalk, Westminster, SW1P

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique three bedroom flat is located on the sixth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Read more.

Abell & Cleland, Westminster, SW1P

2000 per week (8667 pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor, this impressive and spacious three bedroom luxury apartment boasts parquet wooden floors, three double bedrooms, a private balcony and ample storage within a prestigious new development. Read more.

Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This three bedroom flat is located on the first floor of this exquisite re-imaging of an existing building offering generous amounts of interior space providing perfect venue for entertaining guests. Read more.

Chapter Street, Westminster, SW1P

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding three bedroom house situated in the heart of Westminster, benefiting from fabulous entertaining space and featuring state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and a private garage. Read more.

Cleland House, Westminster, SW1P

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a new, distinguished development in the heart of the nations capital, this spacious three bedroom, seventh floor flat offers premium accommodation in a central location. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

This luxurious three bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of a prestigious new Westminster building and offers a high-specification finish and access to un-paralleled onsite facilities. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the sixth floor of this sought-after development and boasting impressive views, this luxury three bedroom apartment features and fantastic open-plan reception, private balcony and access to communal gym and pool. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, Pimlico, SW1E

1495 per week (6479 pcm) £8,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a sought-after building close to Buckingham Palace, this stylish three bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony, light and contemporary interiors and is accessed via lift. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional three bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with a lovely state-of-the-art kitchen, three good sized bedrooms a stones throw from St James's Park and Victoria. Read more.

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure development on a sought-after square in the heart of Westminster, this stunning three bedroom apartment features a bright and spacious interior with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Westminster, SW1P

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious three bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor and boasts a generous reception and a superb, sunny patio and access to an exclusive gym in the heart of Westminster. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright interiors and three generous bedrooms, this modern apartment is situated just moments from the river and local amenities. Read more.

Evelyn Mansions, Westminster, SW1P

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom flat boasting an enviable location on the second floor of an attractive portered block in Belgravia. Read more.

Erasmus Street, Westminster, SW1P

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom ground floor flat has recently been refurbished to a high standard, boasting a beautiful reception room and stylish bedrooms. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after Westminster building (with lift and concierge) this light and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts a modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Read more.

Ashley Gardens, Victoria, SW1P

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting comfortable living space and high ceilings, this fantastic three bedroom lateral apartment is situated within an attractive mansion block in the heart of Westminster. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape