Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties to rent in Whetstone, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Whetstone, N20. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Whetstone, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Friern Barnet Road, Friern Barnet, N11

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generous living space with high ceilings and period charm throughout this superb two bedroom garden flat further boasts a modern eat-in kitchen and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

Whittington Mews, North Finchley, N12

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a peaceful residential mews, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat features a spacious reception room, separate kitchen, en suit master bedroom and a garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Denham Road, Whetstone, N20

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the third floor of a purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers good-sized rooms, private balcony and a great location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape