Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Whetstone, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Whetstone, N20. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Whetstone, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Villa Sofia,, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high-specification, this stunning three bedroom bungalow boasting expansive, open-plan accommodation features two en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

The Crescent, Friern Barnet, N11

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous three bedroom house has been beautifully decorated with stylish interior design and open-plan living space opening out to a 50' garden with detached studio room. Freehold. Read more.

Squirrels Close, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking, located in the popular residential area of Woodside Par. Freehold. Read more.

Woodside Lane, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering generous living space and contemporary interiors throughout this fabulous three bedroom maisonette further boasts a private terrace and rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Crescent, East Barnet, N20

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

East Crescent, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A superb three bedroom duplex flat featuring a good-sized kitchen with space for a dining area, spacious reception, three bedroom, bathroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ivan and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ivan Ninkovic1