Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in Whetstone, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Whetstone, N20. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Whetstone, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Imperial Square, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful four bedroom high-specification semi-detached house arranged over four floors of an exclusive gated development boasting modern and brand new interiors throughout and an excellent North Finchley location. Freehold. Read more.

Limes Avenue, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house in the heart of North Finchley offers an exceptional kitchen/dining room, beautiful gardens, a fantastic reception room with fireplace and four ample bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Beresford Avenue, Brunswick Park, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

This gorgeous four bedroom chalet bungalow boasts fantastic interiors with an open-plan kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room, two additional bedrooms and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1