Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Whitechapel, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Whitechapel, E1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Whitechapel, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Whites Row, Aldgate, E1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a superb location moments from Spitalfields Market, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is set on the third floor of a secure block with a lift. Read more.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Strype Street, Spitalfields, E1

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an idyllic courtyard moments from the City, this fresh and bright one bedroom flat also enjoys close proximity to fashionable Spitalfields Market. Read more.

Clark Street, Stepney, E1

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an impressive gated school conversion, this characterful one bedroom flat has been sympathetically restored, boasting generously proportioned interiors, period features and porterage. Read more.

Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, E1

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated within a gated brewery conversion boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout and access to the communal roof terrace. Read more.

Adelina Grove, Whitechapel, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom, second floor apartment situated within a secure gated development, which is presented in excellent condition and is moments from Whitechapel Underground Station. Read more.

Old Montague Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just a short walk from the vibrant Brick Lane, this sunny onebedroom second floor flat offers well appointed interior and proximity to the City, Spitalfields and easy access to Canary Wharf. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape