Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Whitechapel, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Whitechapel, E1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Whitechapel, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Assam Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the fifth floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive reception room, a smart separate kitchen and delightful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom eleventh floor flat offers bright and airy living space in a beautiful newly finished apartment building in a superb location moments from the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Redmans Road, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set along a characteristic cobbled lane and located close to both Canary Wharf and the city, this superb new development offers spacious apartments for city living, right in the heart of zone 2. Leasehold. Read more.

Denning Point, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well presented three bedroom flat is found on the seventeenth floor of this superbly located purpose-built block (with lifts) offering sweeping views and easy access to the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within an enviable location just moments from the fashionable Spitalfields Market and the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Brick Lane, this three bedroom duplex maisonette is also well proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the ground and first floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Musbury Street, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and a reception room with delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first and second floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1