Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Willesden Green, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Willesden Green, NW10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Willesden Green, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Balmoral Road, Willesden Green, NW2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat features well presented and stylish interiors and benefits from its own private entrance and a delightful garden to the rear. Read more.

Chandos Road, Willesden Green, NW2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom split-level flat situated within a brand new period conversion featuring modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in an excellent Willesden location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Exeter Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a charming period conversion, this stylish one bedroom third floor flat boasting bright accommodation features a separate kitchen and ample storage. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this spacious one bedroom third floor flat offering bright interiors and a separate kitchen, also benefits from off-street parking. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW6

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block with communal garden this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen and a bright dual-aspect reception room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape