Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 3 bedroom properties for sale in Willesden Green, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Willesden Green, NW10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Willesden Green, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this stunning three bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors boasting stylish, open-plan accommodation, three en suites and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

All Souls Avenue, Willesden, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this wonderful four bedroom house boasting spacious accommodation, features a superb private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ellesmere Road, Dollis Hill, Dollis Hill, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

An excellent three bedroom house found in Dollis Hill benefiting from a good sized interior throughout, beautiful private garden and a location ideal for all local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Hamilton Road, Dollis Hill, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout this stunning three bedroom house offers spacious, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Chandos Road, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing brand new period conversion featuring a selection of three bedroom flats, boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in an excellent Willesden location. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful brand new house conversion boasting a selection of three bedroom flats, situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Willesden. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Cricklewood, NW2

750000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and a charming private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Park, Brondesbury Park, NW2

700000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat is well presented throughout boasting modern d├ęcor with a conservatory and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Road, Dollis Hill, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road, this well proportioned three bedroom house offers excellent development potential boasting a garden and great location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Kensal Rise, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a lovely three bedroom flat set within a period building in great condition. It boasts a generous reception room and ample storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room with impressive bi-fold doors, private and communal gardens and three ample bedrooms with en suite to the master. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

649999 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, three ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chaplin Road, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A contemporary conversion of a Victorian villa built circa 1880, featuring a collection of three bedroom apartments nestled in the heart of Willesden moments from a range of amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Mora Road, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat featuring modern, open-plan accommodation boasts an extensive 79' garden and a convenient location close to amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chapter Road, Dollis Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this superb three bedroom ground floor flat has recently been refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Yates Court, Willesden Green, NW2

485000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Ashford Court, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this well proportioned three bedroom second floor flat features a separate kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Browne1