Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 43 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Raymond Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stylish two bedroom maisonette arranged over the first and second floors, benefiting from a spacious reception/dining room, allocated off-street parking and a superb location close to Wimbledon Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Thurstan Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A beautiful two bedroom mid-terrace house offering fantastic entertaining space with a delightful conservatory, a pretty garden and an adjoining garage, all ideally loacted on a lovely, quiet residential cul-de-sac. Freehold. Read more.

Balvernie Grove, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

An absolutely stunning two bedroom mews house in pristine condition, benefiting from expansive living space with a superb reception/kitchen, two bright bedrooms, steam room and integrate sound throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Merton Road, Southfields, SW18

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This stylish two bedroom Victorian house benefits from spacious accommodation with elegant, contemporary décor, a private garden and a fantastic location. Freehold. Read more.

Belvedere Drive, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated close to amenities in Wimbledon Village, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers substantial living space with a lovely reception room, a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set within a modern development on Worple Road, offering generous rooms throughout with a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Windmill Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

775000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably set along a sought-after private road, this gorgeous two bedroom duplex is set in a grand development overlooking Wimbledon Common offering spacious accommodation and exceptional fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

The Downs, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a sought-after modern development offering superb open-plan living, high-quality fixtures, communal gardens, concierge and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside, Wimbledon Park, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette benefiting from bright, neutral modern décor throughout, spacious accommodation and a huge south-facing garden with decked dining area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a desirable location close to Wimbledon Common, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers generous living space with a beautiful interior, also boasting a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

699950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pepys Road, West Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a superb open-plan reception room and a fully fitted kitchen, this impressive two bedroom, first floor flat is presented in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Lake Road, Wimbledon, SW19

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including substantial reception room with space to dine, large master bedroom and ample fitted storage throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from neutral décor throughout, one en suite, a lovely decked balcony and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Gartmoor Gardens, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom split-level maisonette period maisonette boasting a bright reception room with an adjoining kitchen and enjoys a enviable location close to Southfields underground station station. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully finished two bedroom ground floor apartment offers light and contemporary living space with attractive décor, set within a sought-after development with communal garden, gym and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, West Hill, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and airy throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful development in Putney offering the use of beautiful shared communal gardens, gym and library. Leasehold. Read more.

Denison Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom house located close to Merton High Street, benefiting from well proportioned living space, a modern kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Effra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from neutral and bright décor throughout and a pretty private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Viewfield Road, West Hill, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with a large reception room and a contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from a garage and views over beautiful communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

485000 - 550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This prime new development offers seven luxurious two bedroom apartments offering easy access to local shops, bars and amenities within South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Court, Wimbledon, SW20

525000 - 550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A superb new development offering a fantastic range of two bedroom apartments all ideally located for a range of local amenities on Kingston Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Replingham Road, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat boasts well presented interiors, a bright reception/ kitchen with access to the decked garden and well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

539950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented second floor flat situated in a quiet location close to the amenities of Wimbledon, boasting a spacious interior and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Elm Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment benefits from bright entertaining space, a modern kitchen and two good-sized bedrooms, as well as being well located for central Wimbledon. Leasehold. Read more.

Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart two bedroom first floor flat, set in a lovely devleopment in central Wimbledon, benefiting from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Selhurst Close, Wimbledon Common, SW19

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and bright two bedroom apartment is superbly located adjacent to the open spaces of Wimbledon Common and benefits from a spacious reception room, a balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom second floor flat set within a purpose-built development in Wimbledon, benefiting from spacious accommodation, a private balcony and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Plough Lane, Wimbledon, SW19

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and newly built two bedroom second floor flat, set within a a lovely development on Plough Lane, benefiting from a private balcony and a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Merton Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in Wimbledon, this superb two bedroom penthouse flat offers bright living space and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom, first floor flat boasts ample accommodation, naturally bright and spacious rooms and a modern fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment benefiting from a spacious reception room with stripped wood floors, a good-sized kitchen and a superb master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard with modern fittings and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a superb location for local transport links, this recently refurbished two bedroom, two bathroom, second floor flat offers open-plan accommodation with an en suite master room and a sleek interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingston Road, Merton, SW19

430000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Morris Gardens, Southfields, SW18

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within a purpose-built block in a fantastic location in Southfields and offering well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Heath Lane, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to Putney Heath and situated in a superb purpose-built block, this lovely two bedroom flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with bright interior, spacious reception room and smart kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bushey Road, Raynes Park, SW20

415000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Haydons Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom split-level flat offering an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a high-standard finish and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Fusion Court, Kingston Hill, SW15

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern development by Richmond Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts well presented, open-plan living space. Buy to let only ? 2 year contract starting on 11/06/2016 £1,450 PCM. Leasehold. Read more.

Martin Way, Morden, SM4

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented first floor two bedroom flat benefiting from modern décor throughout, off-street parking and a private balcony, situated close to South Merton Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Wainford Close, Southfields, SW19

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated close to Wimbledon Common, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern accommodation with 15' reception room, stylish eat-in kitchen and terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Gary and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Gary Howorth1