Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 38 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Haygarth Place, Wimbledon Village, SW19

969.23 per week (4200 pcm) £5,816 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This gorgeous two bedroom house offers three floors of bright and spacious accommodation finished to the highest of standards throughout, boasting a patio garden and garage in the heart of Wimbledon Village. Read more.

Queensmere Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

680.77 per week (2950 pcm) £4,085 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a breathtaking period conversion, this outstanding two bedroom second floor flat is presented in wonderful condition and offers expansive accommodation detailed with gorgeous fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Parkwood Road, Wimbledon, SW19

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom appartment offers stylish, modern accomadation throughout, ideal for entertaining and further benefits from off-street parking and a charming garden. Read more.

Arcadian Place, Southfields, SW18

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat offers stylish living space with 25' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from attractive garden and underground parking. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor garden maisonette benefiting from modern and neutral décor throughout, a wonderful garden garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Arthur Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat within an extremely imposing building boasting huge bay-fronted rooms, lovely communal gardens, off-street parking and close proximity to Wimbledon Park and The All England Club. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Wimbledon, Wimbledon, SW19

506.54 per week (2195 pcm) £3,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This unique two bedroom coach house boasts a contemporary interior with open-plan living space, a charming garden and a spacious en suite master bedroom, all situated moments from Wimbledon town centre. Read more.

Wimbledon Central, Wimbledon, SW19

506.54 per week (2195 pcm) £3,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom third bedroom apartment offering bright and neutral décor throughout, porter service and a private balcony. Read more.

Chapman Square, Wimbledon, SW19

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a prestigious gated development, this smart and generously proportioned two bedroom apartment features an imposing 21' reception room, a balcony overlooking pretty communal gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from neutral décor throughout, one en suite, a lovely decked balcony and secure underground parking. Read more.

Tabor Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible two bedroom first floor flat set within a brand new development, boasting spacious open-plan accommodation with an en suite master bedroom and a private balcony. Read more.

Tabor Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible two bedroom second floor flat set within a brand new development, boasting spacious open-plan accommodation with an en suite master bedroom and a private balcony. Read more.

Edna Road, Raynes Park, SW20

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom house is well located for transport and amenities offering quality open-plan living, smart fixtures, double bedrooms and 39' private garden. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW20

437.31 per week (1895 pcm) £2,624 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive, bright and spacious two bedroomed flat, recently refurbished throughout and boasting a fantastic double aspect reception room and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20

437.31 per week (1895 pcm) £2,624 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom split-level apartment set within a fabulous modern development moments from Wimbledon Village, offering wonderful accommodation, underground parking and excellent communal facilities. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor flat, ideally located in the centre of Wimbledon, benefiting from stylish décor throughout and a lovely garden. Read more.

Graham Road, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well-presented two bedroom first floor flat, benefiting from a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and an ideal location moments from central Wimbledon. Read more.

Southey Road, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming two bedroom flat enjoys an enviable location close to the amenities of Wimbledon and boasts spacious accommodation which is well presented throughout. Read more.

Merton Road, Wimbledon, SW19

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright living space and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Surrounded by well maintained communal gardens, this delightful and spacious two bedroom apartment features an generous reception room with dining area and contemporary fitted kitchen. Read more.

Elm Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated moments from central Wimbledon offers contemporary living with 21' open-plan kitchen/reception room. Read more.

Plough Lane, Wimbledon, SW19

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom third floor flat set within a brand new development on Durnsford Road benefiting from private balcony, communal garden and underground parking. Read more.

West Hill Road, Southfields, SW18

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period house, this superb two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with 21' reception room and open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Inner Park Road, Southfields, SW19

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented two bedroom apartment is stylishly presented and features a well proportioned reception room with a balcony and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Home Park Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious two bedroom ground floor flat, enviably located close to Wimbledon Park and benefiting from a fabulous private garden. Read more.

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is set within a desirable development and offers well proportioned rooms, a spacious reception room and benefits from off-steet parking and gorgeous communal gardens. Read more.

Cottenham Park Road, Wimbledon, SW20

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Neatly arranged on the lower ground floor of an attractive period property this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts well proportioned rooms with a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

High Path, Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom, first floor flat set within a modern development in a secluded area of South Wimbledon and benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in exceptional condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is set in a grand period conversion offering contemporary open-plan living, double bedrooms, communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Coombe Lane, Raynes Park, SW20

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom third floor flat ideally situated in the heart of Raynes Park offering open-plan living and benefiting from a private balcony. Read more.

Griffiths Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom third floor flat that benefits from bright and spacious accommodation with a private balcony and a superb location close to the centre of Wimbledon. Read more.

Briscoe Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently decorated and situated on the first floor of this attractive period conversion, a two bedroom flat with a sizeable eat-in kitchen, a private entrance and a rear garden. Read more.

Putney Heath Lane, Putney Heath, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat boasts good-sized accommodation within, offering a large reception room, neutral décor and modern finish throughout. Read more.

Wimbledon Park Road, Southfields, SW19

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A good-sized balcony with pleasant views is an excellent feature of this fantastic two bedroom flat, which offers smart and stylish living space. Read more.

Skeena Hill, Southfields, SW18

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering bright and attractive living space benefiting from large reception room and smart kitchen. Read more.

Merton High Street, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This elegant one bedroom apartment is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a gorgeous reception room, a charming dining room and a well maintained rear garden. Read more.

East Gardens, Colliers Wood, SW17

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exciting new development just moments from a great range of local amenities in Collier's Wood, this superb two bedroom first floor flat has been finished to the highest standards throughout. Read more.

Claudia Place, Southfields, SW19

317.31 per week (1375 pcm) £1,904 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This delightful two bedroom duplex apartment has been recently refurbished and features a substantial 23' reception room, a fully fitted kitchen, a 33' rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape