Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Savona Close, Wimbledon, SW19

668.08 per week (2895 pcm) £4,009 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This spacious three bedroom house offers stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen with breakfast bar leading onto a well maintained garden located on quiet residential close nearby local amenities in Wimbledon. Read more.

Windmill Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

657.69 per week (2850 pcm) £3,947 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, spacious and fully refurbished accommodation with ample storage space throughout and the benefit of underground parking, this awesome three bedroom maisonette is ideally situated on the edge of the beautiful green expanses on Wimbledon Common. Read more.

Mill Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This recently refurbished three bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards, boasting a bright master bedroom with en suite and a stunning kitchen with bi-folding doors to a pretty garden. Read more.

Hartfield Crescent, Wimbledon, SW19

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering beautifully presented living space located on a sought-after road in the heart of Wimbledon, this gorgeous three bedroom house features a stylish kitchen and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Raynes Park, Raynes Park, SW20

623.08 per week (2700 pcm) £3,739 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This stunning three bedroom terrace house is ideally located close to the amenities of Raynes Park, offering fantastic accommodation featuring a superb kitchen leading to a pretty garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Arcadian Place, Southfields, SW18

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment offering stylish living space with 32' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from lovely patio garden and underground parking. Read more.

Glendale Drive, Wimbledon, SW19

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A superb three bedroom split-level maisonette offering bright and stylish accommodation with spacious rooms and two bathrooms, further benefiting from 80' garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Ashcombe Road, Wimbledon, SW19

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A stylish three bedroom house beautifully decorated throughout and benefiting from a double reception room, a sun room, a loft-style master bedroom and a lovely garden. Read more.

Alwyne Road, Wimbledon, SW19

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful three bedroom flat ideally located close to the centre of Wimbledon and benefiting from neutral décor and a lovely communal garden. Read more.

Home Park Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefiting from substantial living space and a larger-than-average master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom. Read more.

Cochrane Road, Wimbledon, SW19

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This simply charming three bedroom house boasts a wonderful reception room with exposed brick chimney breasts, a bright and contemporary kitchen and a sunny loft bedroom. Read more.

Colebrook Close, West Hill, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat boasts charming living space with 16' reception room, stylish kitchen and terrace, further benefiting from lovely communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Somerset Road, Southfields, SW19

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This substantial three bedroom flat boasts magnificent views across the courts of Wimbledon Tennis Club. The property features a substantial reception room, bright 16' kitchen and secure underground parking. Read more.

Daybrook Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering excellent family-friendly accommodation, this delightful three bedroom house boasts well proportioned rooms presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

South Park Road, Wimbledon, SW19

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and spacious three bedroom split-level flat situated moments from South Park Gardens benefiting from a bright and spacious reception room, private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Linstead Way, Southfields, SW18

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house benefiting from spacious accommodation with bright neutral décor, a private garden and a Central location in Southfields. Read more.

Merton Road, Wandsworth, SW18

432.69 per week (1875 pcm) £2,597 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully decorated three bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from neutral décor throughout, two bathrooms and a private patio. Read more.

Longfield Street, Southfields, SW18

363 per week (1573 pcm) £2,178 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located for amenities with Southfields and Wandsworth, this fantastic two bedroom house offers well presented living space with bright reception room, dining room and private garden. Read more.

High Path, South Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom third floor flat offering spacious accommodation in a great location just moments from South Wimbledon Underground Station. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape