Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 20 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gladstone Road, Wimbledon, SW19

761.54 per week (3300 pcm) £4,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated for amenities in Wimbledon, this stunning three bedroom house offers bright and beautifully presented accommodation with a superb eat-in kitchen and a lovely garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Savona Close, Wimbledon, SW19

668.08 per week (2895 pcm) £4,009 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This spacious three bedroom house offers stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen with breakfast bar leading onto a well maintained garden located on quiet residential close nearby local amenities in Wimbledon. Read more.

Raymond Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

657.69 per week (2850 pcm) £3,947 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a private entrance, this fabulous three bedroom ground floor apartment is located moments from Wimbledon Village and offers modern fixtures and fittings throughout, private garage and communal garden. Read more.

Windmill Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

657.69 per week (2850 pcm) £3,947 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, spacious and fully refurbished accommodation with ample storage space throughout and the benefit of underground parking, this awesome three bedroom maisonette is ideally situated on the edge of the beautiful green expanses on Wimbledon Common. Read more.

Woodside, Wimbledon, SW19

623.08 per week (2700 pcm) £3,739 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous three bedroom ground floor maisonette is bright and beautifully presented, featuring lovely front and rear gardens, a modern interior and a superb location close to Wimbledon town centre. Read more.

Trevor Road, Wimbledon, SW19

611.54 per week (2650 pcm) £3,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fabulous three bedroom mid-terrace house, ideally situated moments from Dundonald Park, benefiting from a spacious interior throughout and a pretty garden. Read more.

Alba Mews, Southfields, SW18

611.54 per week (2650 pcm) £3,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful three bedroom mews house, set within a private gated development, is bright and spacious throughout and offers a private garden, en suite shower room, garage and a plethora of storage space within. Read more.

Merton High Street, South Wimbledon, SW19

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefits from a well presented interior and a great location. Read more.

Durham Road, Raynes Park, SW20

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This stunning three bedroom terrace house is ideally located close to the amenities of Raynes Park, offering fantastic accommodation featuring a superb kitchen leading to a pretty garden. Read more.

Southlands Drive, Southfields, SW19

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a desirable gated development, this amazing and well proportioned three bedroom house is presented in great condition throughout and features a substantial reception room and an amazing rear garden. Read more.

Mill Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This recently refurbished three bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards, boasting a bright master bedroom with en suite and a stunning kitchen with bi-folding doors to a pretty garden. Read more.

Ashcombe Road, Wimbledon, SW19

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A stylish three bedroom house beautifully decorated throughout and benefiting from a double reception room, a sun room, a loft-style master bedroom and a lovely garden. Read more.

Alwyne Road, Wimbledon, SW19

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful three bedroom flat ideally located close to the centre of Wimbledon and benefiting from neutral décor and a lovely communal garden. Read more.

Kingsley Road, Wimbledon, SW19

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house which offers superb ground floor entertaining space including a bright breakfast room opening onto a private 40' south-facing garden. Read more.

Home Park Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefiting from substantial living space and a larger-than-average master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom. Read more.

Colebrook Close, West Hill, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat boasts charming living space with 16' reception room, stylish kitchen and terrace, further benefiting from lovely communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Cochrane Road, Wimbledon, SW19

444.23 per week (1925 pcm) £2,666 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This simply charming three bedroom house boasts a wonderful reception room with exposed brick chimney breasts, a bright and contemporary kitchen and a sunny loft bedroom. Read more.

Darlaston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

444.23 per week (1925 pcm) £2,666 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious three bedroom split-level flat arranged over the second and third floors of a lovely period building, benefiting from a garden and a great location. Read more.

Merton Road, Wandsworth, SW18

432.69 per week (1875 pcm) £2,597 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully decorated three bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from neutral décor throughout, two bathrooms and a private patio. Read more.

Linstead Way, Southfields, SW18

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house benefiting from spacious accommodation with bright neutral décor, a private garden and a Central location in Southfields. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape