Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 5 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vineyard Hill Road, Wimbledon, SW19

2307.69 per week (10000 pcm) £13,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an incredible refurbishment throughout, this stunning five bedroom detached house offering generous living space with a fabulous kitchen opening onto a wonderful garden, situated moments from Wimbledon Village. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Margin Drive, Wimbledon Village, SW19

2076.92 per week (9000 pcm) £12,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

This incredible, brand new five bedroom house features an impressive specification throughout and includes three reception rooms, a fabulous master suite, a landscaped garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Somerset Road, Wimbledon, SW19

1384.62 per week (6000 pcm) £8,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

An impressive, newly built five bedroom detached house, benefiting from integrated audio sound system, digitally controlled lighting, throughout, garden and roof terrace with view over The All England tennis club. Read more.

Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, SW20

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic and unusually large double fronted imposing Victorian house lies within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. It's one of kind offering over 3000sqft in grand living space and a garage. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lansdowne Close, Wimbledon, SW20

1015.38 per week (4400 pcm) £6,093 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A wonderfully spacious five bedroom family house benefiting from four floors of living and entertaining space, a garden, a balcony and a garage. Read more.

Barham Road, Wimbledon, SW20

806.54 per week (3495 pcm) £4,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Boasting spacious proportions, a wonderful garden and contemporary fittings, this stunning five bedroom house also offers a fantastic setting near Wimbledon Common. Read more.

Cranleigh Road, Merton Park, SW19

669.23 per week (2900 pcm) £4,016 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This wonderfully presented five bedroom house boasts a well proportioned interior with a fantastic master suite, a superb rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape