Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon Park, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon Park, SW19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon Park, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wimbledon Park Side, Wimbledon Common, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located within a recently renovated and converted Grade II listed building providing two floors of modern accommodation, private terrace and communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southlands Drive, Wimbledon Common, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set within an outstanding gated development with its own waterfall, this lovely three bedroom house boasts a large reception room leading to private garden, three good-sized bedrooms and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Lewesdon Close, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom house boasts a pretty garden and off-street parking, it is quietly located within easy reach of Wimbledon Common and the amenities of Wimbledon Village. Freehold. Read more.

Replingham Road, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from amenities and transport links, this three bedroom split-level flat is bright and spacious throughout, featuring a fantastic reception room, a separate dining room and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Wainford Close, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive and spacious three bedroom apartment is well presented throughout boasting a 17' reception room, a pretty patio and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Gary and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Gary Howorth1