Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Woking, GU22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woking, GU22. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Woking, GU22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lakeside Drive, Chobham, GU24

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A stunning, light and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house boasting modern living over two floors and a private garden in this sought-after gated private estate. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Monument Road, Woking, GU21

391.15 per week (1695 pcm) £2,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Presented in excellent condition, this superb three bedroom Victorian semi-detached house boasts original period features and a covered decked patio/barbeque area. Read more.

High Street, Old Woking, GU22

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located for amenities, this charming three bedroom house is light and airy with a south-facing rear garden and fabulous views over the Surrey countryside. Read more.

Chertsey Road, Woking, GU21

298.85 per week (1295 pcm) £1,794 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Situated moments from Woking Station and Woking's High Street, this superb three bedroom split-level maisonette is presented in excellent condition and offers a communal terrace. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape