Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 5 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woking, GU22. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cleardown, Hockering, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A truly stunning five bedroom family home, enviably located on a private road and boasting beautiful, mature gardens, generous driveway, double garage and superb conservatory/sun room. Freehold. Read more.

Mount Hermon Road, Mount Hermon, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Set on a expansive plot of land this beautiful five bedroom detached house boasts a wonderful semi-open plan kitchen with space to dine, two wonderful reception rooms, separate garage and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A stunning, light and spacious five bedroom detached house, refurbished throughout and boasting four reception rooms, a beautiful kitchen/breakfast room, mature private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Chestnut Grove, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family house, well arranged over two floors in this quiet cul-de-sac with a superb private garden, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Craig Craig Brant1