Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wood Green, N22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wood Green, N22. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wood Green, N22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Alexandra Park Road, Alexandra Park, N22

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom apartment is beautifully arranged over the ground floor of an attractive period conversion, boasting a superb interior with original features and a stunning private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cumberland Road, Wood Green, N22

579950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Princes Avenue, Alexandra Park, N22

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Eleanor Road, Bounds Green, N11

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet residential street, this gorgeous two bedroom house offers beautifully presented accommodation spaciously arranged over two floors, a lovely south-facing garden and a superb location. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Park Road, Muswell Hill, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom church conversion offers a superb open-plan arrangement, featuring a sleek and modern fitted kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and two well proportioned double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clyde Road, Alexandra Park, N22

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Selborne Road, Alexandra Park, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a fabulous kitchen and a lovely private garden, this superb two bedroom garden flat with a study is set on a residential street close to the green open spaces of Alexandra Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warberry Road, Wood Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom terrace house, is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, offering naturally bright and spacious interiors, with a modern kitchen, two sizeable double bedrooms and patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

High Road, Bowes Park, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the top floor of an impressive modern development this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a superb modern space with open-plan living, gorgeous full length terrace and two impressive bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brownlow Road, Bounds Green, N11

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Maryland Road, Wood Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic first floor, two bedroom period conversion offers a large bay-fronted reception room flooded with light, and with ample space to dine, and benefits from a stylish modern, fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stuart Crescent, Wood Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first floor of a purpose-built block, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat, boasts a light and neutrally decorated interior and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Elizabeth Blackwell House, Wood Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, ninth floor apartment is located in a secure building with lift access, and offers an excellent reception room with private balcony and a modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Partridge Way, Bounds Green, N22

220000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Katy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Katy Brookes1